Tuesday, 19 May 2009

291 to go....

Away from laptop a day but not much progress to report anyway;

Sunday 18th May

A Night At The Roxbury - Kind of shows why you shouldn't turn a sketch into a film, had some good parts but alot of weak ones too.

Lucky Number Slevin - I wanna meet people who talk that fast. Good to watch but not spectacular.

Monday 19th May

Kung Fu Panda - Very fun but didn't have me as engrossed as something like Wall-E or Toy Story. Still good though.

I did some estimating in work and in order to reach my target I need to watch about 3 movies most days in June & July and then step it up to 5 a day in August (while using weekends to get like 7 in too....). Keepin the faith.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention the aweshom shound deshign in kung fu panda

    ReplyDelete