Sunday, 31 May 2009

This update a little overdue

Wednesday 27th

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor - There were points in this (that mountain scene) where Fraser seemed like he'd been given the script 5 minutes beforehand. Overwise same old mummy ressurects, wants to raise army and enslave world. Been there, done that. And adding Jet Li only gets you so many cool points.

Friday 29th

Field Of Dreams - Great film. Had the emotion, made baseball seem interesting (which totally conflicts with what South Park told me....) and James Earl Jones (who's up there with Morgan Freeman for best voice). I'd like to thank How I Met Your Mother for motivating me to get this.

Saturday 30th

From Hell - Nothing very engrossing about this until the actual reveal of the killer, then it kicked up a notch but dropped off at the end (what was the point of that last scene exactly?)

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind - One of those serious Jim Carrey movies that I'd heard people say they heard good things about. Really liked the direction the film went and him struggling to keep memories played out very well. But what is the point of Kirsten Dunst?

So in general the main thing I took from these films is that I should go watch a baseball game someday and also I wanna go ice-skating.

Down to 270, the pace needs to quicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment