Tuesday 24th June
Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby -The funky italics are because I pasted the title from Google, bah. Very like Anchorman, much more than Blades was, and like Anchorman seems to be built to be quoted by everyone who's seen it to other people who saw it. After an hour I was a little bored and it lost my interest for about half an hour. Has funny lines, over the top acting doesn't hurt it much, weak plot & didn't need to be 2 hours long.
American Ninja - Awesome. One of those so bad it's entertaining films, 90's martial arts movie fun. 'Witnesses to the massacre say they saw ninjas'. The plot is incredibly predictable, full of stupidity (why the hell are you doing that!), fight scenes are laughable (stab 10 ninjas with a sword and not a drop of blood whoa) and this all makes it real fun to watch if you can get into the mode of laughing at the absurdity of it.
Wednesday 24th June
Edward Scissorhands - Really nice use of colour in this film, it was striking I tells ya. An intriguing story but I can't say I really connected with any of the characters, plus that ending wasn't really what I wanted to see but meh I get it. Overall had a certain charmingness.
Slacking off, the weekend shall be catch-up time yar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment